Saturday 8 August 2015

It's what's on the inside...

Hay Planner Addicts
As promised i'm back to share some of my page layouts with you.
Today it's the turn of the Webster's Pages Color Crush.




When I first started it was just as case of adding a bit of washi top and bottom, maybe a few stickers or sticky notes to cheer up the page, And that's pretty much how it's stayed, some weeks it's more, some less.
It started off as my first daily planner but I changed it to a mood diary/journal when I got the Arc, I figured that tracking my moods may help me to figure out what triggers the low patches of depression, or just getting feelings down on paper and out of my system, and I wanted it separate from my main planner.
I try and make the pages happy, cheery, positive {obviously before the week starts and i'm writing in it}, in the hope it triggers a smile if i'm feeling blue. 
So do you keep a mood diary? I'd love to see.

Thanks for stopping by, See ya again next week {hopefully}
Hugs Minxy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :)