Saturday 4 July 2015

Planner Addiction Pt1

Hay Planner Peeps
Today I thought I would share some of my rapidly growing planner collection.

So the first one I actually got was a Heidi Swapp memory planner
Just before catching the planner bug I was getting into pocket page scrappin and all I kept seeing was this planner I had to have, but when it arrived I thought it far too pretty to start mid way through April and also I didn't wanna mess it up till i'd found my planner style, Needless to say atm it sits in my raskog patiently waiting for next year to begin, so it can fulfill it's destiny lol

So my first proper planner was the Arc from Staples
I got the whole shebang, punch, covers, dividers, pockets, sticky's, diary and note papers. I had seen the Happy Planners from MAMBI, but at the time you couldn't get them here in the UK.
I put it all together and started using it, trying to find my page layout style and what worked for me. 

Next came the Webster's Pages Color Crush
I got the Teal & White stripe with a little white & gold accessories pouch
Again it was just one of those things I had seen in the US and lusted after so when it became available here I just had to have one. No idea what I would use it for but it was pretty and I didn't need a reason lol
I actually started using it almost straight away as a sort of mood diary.
{for those that don't know me I suffer with depression, have done for many years and was very shy about it for a very long time but now i'm trying to be more open, to talk about and in turn beat it, or at the very least keep it at bay}  I figured the mood diary would be a good way to look back and see there have been good days when I am feeling like everything is dark and bleak.

***
So as you can see already it's only been a couple of months and already I am totally addicted to planners, I joined every facebook group I could find, started a instagram account to stalk fellow planner addicts, watched a bunch of utubes and this is how I discovered my unicorn.
Now I don't yet own this magnificent creature but boy do I know I will be at peace when I do.
SHAMELESS CRY FOR HELP
 This is the Large size personal gold kikki k, it's the one with the pretty black interior.
I have already missed out on 2 of these due to lacking funds {at the time} and then not being quick enough in one of the FB groups {OMG was I kicking myself} So if you know anyone selling one at a reasonable price {some are just soooo silly money} then please get in touch. I'm hoping it will be 3rd time lucky!

***
And so to my current planner
A Mint A5 Lovedoki/ Dokibook
This was bought from China as I had seen a few of the one's with the elastic closure but none with the popper fastening,  I had a rather tight budget at the time and this was very cheap {in my opinion} 
As you may tell I have a real thing for teal/mint so this looked like a good buy.
When it arrived I have to say I was very chuffed with the quality.
I have a utube vid of when I received it, check out my channel, the links above in the tabs section.

And that's it for now.... Yes there are a few more to share but i'll save those for next week!
Till than, Happy Planning
Hugz Minxy ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :)