Sunday 12 July 2015

Planner Addiction Pt2

Hay Planner Addicts

Here I am back with the remainder of my planner collection.
The teal ColorCrush came next as it popped up for sale on one of the groups rather cheap and I couldn't pass it up. I separated the contents from the stripe one which holds the diary & this one houses the rest {lists, plans, inspiration}

I also picked up all 3 of these in my local charity shops, The first is an unbranded pocket and the 2nd two are both Filofax Dominos A5&Personal{both of which were pretty beat up but I had a plan in mind for all 3, watch out for upcoming planner alchemy post lol} I didn't need any of them but I couldn't leave them being unloved {I think I have a problem....shhhhhhh don't tell on me}

I also rediscovered a couple of planners I had from last year and had totally forgotten about
Both Filofax Classic/Cross {pocket&personal}. The personal is being transformed atm as it was in bad shape and the pocket i'm using as a spare to hold excess pages.

And so to my final 3
This beauty is a Malden Zip compact and it's my new purse
I've not set up the organiser part yet as I literally just got it {again via a FB group, gotta love them enabling ladies} But i'm thinking just a month to view diary, to do lists and some note paper should suffice. 

I also have his little nephew 
Pocket Malden which I got for a steal on ebay. As of yet he has no purpose other than to look handsome.

And last but by no means least
This pretty girl...My Pocket Gold Kikki K
I got so despondent with missing out on the large one's all the time I decided to get the smallest and work my way up lol
She is beautiful and has made me want the big one even more {if thats possible!!}

And that's it {for now} My little collection has grown rather quickly in the past couple of months, it most certainly is an addiction, but one that is slowly but surely keeping me on track.

Is this normal? Are you all as addicted as me? How quickly did your collection grow?

I hope you've enjoyed viewing my little gang of planners, 
I'll be back next week to share some of my pages
Till then, Happy Planning 
Hugs Minxy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :)